Question about RCA RCR-4258 Remote Control
I need help to reprogram this remote. The batetries needed to be replaced & it needs reprogramming. RCA 4258. can you give me simple directions please?
Hello, I am sorry i did not get back to you sooner!
I found the manual on the internet, you can just copy and paste into your browser to download a copy for yourself if you like.
Here is the simple way of doing it:
0) Turn on TV.
1) Press and hold the TV button, light lights up, continue to hold.
2) Press and hold the power button, light turns off, keep holding both buttons down until light comes back on, release both buttons, light stays on.
3) Point remote towards TV the entire time you are programming.
4) Press and release play button, wait 5 seconds, if TV did not turn off press and release play button again wait 5 seconds. Repeat until TV turns off. (When your TV turns off, it was in the last 10 codes sent).
5) Press and release Reverse button, wait 2 seconds, repeat until TV turns back on.
6) Once the TV turns back on press and release Stop button.
7) Your Remote is now programed! Test it by pressing the power button, volume, mute etc..
Posted on May 07, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
on Jun 19, 2009 | RCA DIRECTV Satellite Remote Control
Jul 31, 2009 | Universal Remote Control MX-950 LCD Remote...
Nov 05, 2008 | RCA 3-Device Universal Remote with...
Apr 12, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jan 22, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote 3 Device Remote...
Nov 27, 2007 | RCA Universal Remote Control
323 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: