Question about Televison & Video
Have a Ross TVRC4-RS 4 in 1 remote control works fine on my BUSH TV but can't find codes for BUSH DVD or BUSH VCR can you help?
(fed up having to watch DVD's on the pc :( )
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If you have a Brookstone remote control this will work for you.
Here you go. This will work with most all universal remote controls. If you don't have the code do the following:
With automatic programming, the remote control tests all the codes available on the Code List and assigns the correct code for the selected device. Although this method can be more time-consuming, it eliminates the need to look up codes and enter them manually.
1. Turn off the device with which you want to use the remote control, keep in mind when not trying to use this sequence with any other remote than a Brookstone you might have to have the unit on then it will turn off when you have the right code. I would try the first option first.
2. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control
(TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CAB or AUD) until POWER INDICATOR illuminates. It should take a couple of seconds for the light to remain solid. The remote control is in programming mode.
3. Press and release power button. The POWER INDICATOR flashes once and stays on indicating the unit is in Power Scan mode.
4. Press CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down repeatedly until the device turns on.
5. When the device turns on, press OK to store the code.
• To exit without storing the code, press BACK.
• The unit will search for the next code or the previous code if you press
CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down after the device turns on. (go slow you need to press OK when the TV turns on) if you mess up turn TV off and start over.
6. Press any other button. If the device responds, the remote control has been programmed. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 2-5.
Fill free to ask me questions about anything..........................
Hope this helps, let me know if I can help you with anything else. It would be very kind of you if this does work for you to please rate me or leave a short note. I would really appreciate it. Thank you for your time.
Posted on Nov 01, 2009
Main power supply regulator board (SMPS board) fault. Check and replace it. If you wish to get more details visit the site linked here. http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com/
Search the site by type in the brand name of your device in the search box at the top of the home page, to get gathered all the related posts.
Posted on Jan 09, 2017
Testimonial: "Thanks for that. Would you have any idea how much it might cost to get repaired."
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
Feb 23, 2013 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
246 263 377 037 064 065 310 300 383 399 391 402 547 292 239 312 609 322 339 515 236 389 035 191 232 245 288 714
1. Select any channel on the TV.
2. Point your Sky+ remote control away from the TV and press the tv button.
3. Press and hold down the Select and red buttons simultaneously on the Sky+ remote control until the red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control flashes twice.
4. Input the 3 digit number from the Sky+ remote control codes then press the Select button. The red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control should flash twice.
5. Point the Sky+ remote control at the TV and try the volume button
If this works try the other TV functions.
If these work then the correct code has been selected.
It's important to note that not all TV functions will be supported by the Sky+ remote control e.g. Picture in Picture.
If all functions do not work correctly, then repeat steps 1 - 3 and work through all the relevant 3 digit numbers from the Sky+ remote control codes, until you find the code which supports all or as many of the TV functions as possible
Jun 26, 2011 | Televison & Video
Oct 31, 2009 | Televison & Video
Mar 25, 2009 | Televison & Video
Dec 03, 2017 | Televison & Video
Nov 24, 2008 | Televison & Video
120 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: