Question about HP Photosmart 2610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
You problem may be due to the fact that the printer is not connected to your computer properly.
Please follow the below steps to bring your printer live.
1. Make sure that you are having proper driver for your printer in CD/DVD/ Folder. If not then please use the below link to download the needed driver
2. Then goto control panel -> printers. There you can find all the printers installed in your system. Right click and delete all the printers with the name Hp 2610 (may vary)
3. Place the printer cd/DVD which came along your device.
3. Now power up your printer and connect the USB cable to your system. You should get some notifications like sound or some device visual notifications in your system. If not, please check the cable which you are using to connect your printer to system and replace it, If needed only.
4.you should be getting some new device found notification and you may be prompted to install the driver. After place the driver disc in your cd drive, select "Install drivers automatically" option in the driver installation wizard.
5. compatible drivers will be automatically searched onto the driver cd and it will be installed automatically. If prompted anything during installation just proceed with installation by giving needed confirmations. At last your printer should be installed properly.
6. Now goto control panel -> printers. There you can see the Ready status near to your printer icon. If still multiple printers are displayed there, right click on the printer whose status is displayed as "Ready" and select "Set as Default"
Thats all and now you are good to go.
I hope this is useful in solving your printer problem.
I still your problem persists, then please provide me your comments and concerns. I will be glad to assist you again.
Posted on Apr 27, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 28, 2010 | HP Photosmart 2610 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 03, 2010 | HP Photosmart 2610 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 25, 2010 | HP Photosmart 2610 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 13, 2010 | HP Photosmart 2610 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 07, 2010 | HP Photosmart 2610 All-In-One InkJet...
May 24, 2009 | HP Photosmart 2610 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 09, 2008 | HP Photosmart 2610 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 03, 2007 | HP Photosmart 2610 All-In-One InkJet...
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!