Question about Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
1. Go to network settings and disable the internet connection, and
disable to media server funcionality.
2. Disable auto-sign in and then sign out if you're still signed in.
3. Disable the information bar (do not display)
4. Disable auto-save in the game
5. Delete PS3's internet cache
6. Disable PS3 screen saver
7. Turn off GTAIV game's flicker filter
8. Delete game's install data (game data utility) and game's save data (save data utility)
9.Turn off rumble
Posted on Apr 27, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 10, 2010 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Apr 16, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Dec 29, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Sep 07, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Feb 02, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jan 09, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Dec 25, 2008 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Apr 22, 2008 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!