Question about Sun Java Desktop System
If you use IE you make tips:
1. Launch your Internet Explorer browser.
2. Click the "Tools" button on the top menu, then scroll down and click "Internet Options."
3. Click the "Security" tab and click "Custom Level." Scroll down and click "Enable" under "Scripting of Java Applets."
4. Click "OK" to save the changes and "OK" again to close the Internet Options window.
If you use Mozilla Firefox :
1. Launch your Mozilla Firefox web browser and click the "Tools" button.
3. Click "OK" to save the changes and close the "Options" window.
if you use Opera :
1. Launch your Opera web browser and click the "Tools" button.
Posted on Apr 27, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 07, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Sep 04, 2012 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Jun 21, 2012 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Jun 21, 2011 | Nokia E5 Cell Phone
Aug 05, 2010 | LG Cell Phones
Dec 30, 2009 | Nokia 2760 Cellular Phone
Mar 28, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 16, 2006 | D-Link DSL 500 (DSL-500) Router
Feb 16, 2006 | D-Link AirPlus DI-614+ Wireless Router
95 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: