Question about Epson AcuLaser C900 Printer
Check the toner ,, check paper jam and ,, paper tray ,, or any sensor issue,, don't give the print order untill you see the green signal over the printer...
Posted on Apr 27, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 06, 2012 | Kyocera FS-920 Laser Printer
Please print printer settings configuration page. The page will explain the printer menus and change values. Menus are represented by Continue, Ready/Data, Toner Low and Load/Remove Paper light sequences. Menu Items and their values are indicated by Paper Jam and Error Light sequences
Here are the instructions to do that:
1. Turn off the printer.
2. Open the front access cover
3. Press and hold the red Stop button while powering up the printer.
4. The lights should cycle, release it when the light stops cycling.
5. Close the cover once the ! light displays
6. The lights should cycle again.
7. Then press the Continue button.
8. This should print a Printer Diagnostics page.
9. On the Printer diagnostic page, Use the Utilities menu to troubleshoot printer problems
- Return the printer settings to factory default values.
- Sometimes resetting the printer to the original settings solves formatting problems.
- All menu items are reset to the factory default values except:
- All settings in the Parallel menu, Network menu, and USB menu.
- All downloaded resources (fonts, macros, and symbol sets) in printer memory (RAM) are deleted.
- Resources in flash memory are unaffected.
10. Please locate the value that would say "Factory Defaults".
11. We would need to follow the exact light sequence that you see for the "Factory Defaults".
12. Press and release the Cancel button to advance through the menus and the menu items to the one we would need.
13. Press and hold the Continue button until all the lights cycle to save the function/value.
14. Restart the printer.
Jun 16, 2011 | Lexmark E260dn Laser Printer
May 04, 2011 | Lexmark E238 Laser Printer
Nov 30, 2010 | Samsung CLP 300 Laser Printer
Oct 06, 2009 | Samsung ML-1640 Monochrome Laser Printer
Jun 01, 2009 | Kyocera FS-920 Laser Printer
Mar 24, 2009 | Kyocera FS-920 Laser Printer
Jan 01, 2009 | Lexmark E238 Laser Printer
May 28, 2008 | Samsung SCX-4216F All-In-One Laser Printer
Apr 07, 2008 | Brother HL 5140 Laser Printer
289 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!