Question about Jabra BT125 Headset
I dont know how to connect my JEBRA het set to my cell phone.please help..
Hi,this is a detailed description of how you pair your jabra headset to your phone;
1. Please ensure that the Headset is OFF, i.e the blue light is not flashing.
2. Press and hold the answer/end button until you see a solid blue light (approximately 8 seconds), then release.
3. Set your phone to “discover” the headset by following your phone's instruction guide. Typically, the steps involved going to a “setup”, “connect”, or “Bluetooth” menu on your phone and then selecting the option to “discover” a Bluetooth device.
4. When your phone finds the “Jabra BT125”, it asks if you want to pair with it. Confirm this by selecting “yes” or “ok”.
5. When your phone asks for a passkey, enter “0000” (4 zeros) from your keypad and then press “yes” or “ok”.
(Note: Pairing must be done every time the Headset establishes a link with a different mobile phone or other Bluetooth compatible device)
Thanks and take care
Posted on Apr 27, 2010
I was soo shocked to be able to find the answer that I needed. Thank you so much.
Posted on Jul 26, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 25, 2014 | Straight Talk Huawei Ascend Y Cell Phone
Dec 06, 2011 | i-mate Ultimate 9502 Cell Phone
Dec 10, 2010 | Nokia C3 Cell Phone
Dec 10, 2010 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Apr 23, 2009 | LG KP202 - Pay as you go Cellular Phone
Jan 30, 2009 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
366 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: