Question about Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Go on a computer.
1. in the internet address bar type in 192.168.1.1 or routerlogin.net
2. enter admin and password in the fields
3. your now in your routers setup
4. find a setting called nat
5. set it to open instead of secure
this changes your nat type to 2
if that doesnt work
1. login to router as usual, but find a setting called default dmz server
2. enter the IP address of your PS3 as the dmz server (to see what your ps3's ip is go to network > connection settings and have a look.
this should definitley make it a nat 2 - but try the first method
Posted on Apr 27, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 06, 2011 | D-Link Xtreme N DIR-655 Wireless Router
Nov 30, 2010 | Belkin F5D8236-4 Router
Jun 22, 2010 | Siemens SpeedStream 4200 (13A4200001)...
Jan 16, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Nov 18, 2009 | Zyxel P660HW-D1 Router
Feb 05, 2009 | Zyxel P660HW-D1 Router
Nov 11, 2008 | Zyxel P660HW-D1 Router
596 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!