Can you please tell me how i can install java games, because it also not installing java games, can you please explain,
Thanx in advance
hii there buddy.........i've tried the *#9998*5282# thing.........but cannot find the midlet menu as u suggested.........could u please tell me wat i should do to install java games on my samsung j600 mobile
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Transfer the .jad and .jar files to the phones memory to the 'Other Files' folder. You can transfer the files from Samsung PC Studio's 'Phone Explorer', or just transfer it straight to the memory card and move it to 'Other Files' from the phone's menu. If you don't have a .jad file, you can download 'Jad Maker' (google) and make a new one.
2. Exit all menus and type in this code: *#9998*4678255#. You should now get a 'Activated' message. Java install is enabled.
3. Go to the 'Other Files' folder and select the .jad file (should be 1kb). Press 'Options' (left touch key) and you should get a 'Do you want to install' question. Press 'Yes' to install.
4. To deactivate Java install, simply type the same code again. You should now get a 'Deactivated' message.
It took me awhile to work out so i thought i would post this incase anyone is struggling in the future
First you have to find compatible java games for your phone. you can find free ones on this link http://www.getjar.com/
1- upload jar and jad files to your phone
2- *#9998*5282# enter this code
3- select İnstall MIDlet
4- enter password 235282
5- on next menu you have to see your jar and jad files select jad file
6- select install
7- after installing the game you can find the game in applications/java games