Question about Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Kindly click on solution helpful. If it is helpful to you. and before that let me know who solved your problem. Experts ID
Posted on Apr 27, 2010
Hello dave, hi, here are some possibilities why your printer does not print the correct color (aside from the traditional color matching problem with printer manufacturers)
1. One color ink is empty, this forces the printer to MIX color from availlable inks it have.
2. An ink cartridge is dirty, and ink cannot pass through the cradle, or paper.
3. A dirty ink cradle. you need to clean this using a swab of warm water to melt the dried ink. Check manual for proper cleaning.
4. Is your monitor produces the 3 primary colors? red green blue
Do something about this and let me know your progress.
Posted on Apr 27, 2010
There may be different reasons for that. First of all, you may try to check the printer settings before printing.
To do that:
- Open the printer settings window. (Please see the picture below.)
- Click the Advanced tab. - Select the print quality setting as photo if you print photo. - Select the paper type settings for the paper you loaded. - Check Color management options as in picture above. - Save your settings to use later as custom setting.
- Click Main tab to select basic printing options. - Select quality option that matches your document (photo).
- Then print a color document to test. (You can check the other settings in the menu which can effect the print quality.)
NOTE: You did not write detailed information so that this solution may be the first step to solve your problem.
As second solution (if your ink cartridges are not empty), you can clean the print heads by following the instructions in the manual. To do that: -Click HERE to download the online html manual. - Select the Adjust print quality on the left menu. - Select Clean the print head on the same menu. - Then follow the instructions written on the main page.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Apr 26, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2015 | Brother MFC-885CW Inkjet Multifunction...
Sep 24, 2014 | HP Deskjet 1050 J410A Inkjet Multifunction...
Sep 11, 2014 | Canon Pixma iP4500 InkJet Printer
Sep 07, 2012 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 12, 2011 | Samsung CLX2160 Multifunction Color Laser...
Jul 19, 2010 | HP Officejet 7130 All-In-One InkJet...
May 20, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 28, 2009 | HP LaserJet 3600dn Printer
Oct 28, 2007 | HP PSC 2355 All-In-One InkJet Printer
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: