Just got wireless internet... I need the steps needed to connect it to my ps3
1. First off, make sure your wireless internet connection is active and at full strength.
2. Next, from the main menu on the PS3, navigate to "Settings" then, "Network Settings".
3. Select the "Internet Connection
Settings" tab and select "Yes" when the system displays a new screen
saying you will be disconnected from the Internet.
4. On the next screen that asks what type of installation you want to use. Select "Easy"
5. When it asks what type of connection you have, select "wireless".
6. Select "Scan" on the next screen.The system will search for all available Internet connections in the area.
7. Select your home Internet
connection when the screen pops up displaying the available Internet
options. Select your security settings and enter your encryption key.
Save your settings.
8.Test the connection by selecting
the "Test Connection" option. If the connection has been made, your
network information will appear on the screen.
That should be it!
Jun 10, 2011 |
Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console