Question about HP DeskJet F4280 All In One Printer InkJet
How to change ink cartridge
To replace the print cartridges
1. Make sure the product is on and you have letter or A4 unused plain white paper loaded in the input tray.
2. Open the print cartridge door.
The print carriage should move to the far right side of the product. If the print carriage does not move to the right side, turn the product off, and then on.
3. Wait until the print carriage is idle and silent, and then lightly press down on a print cartridge to release it. If you are replacing the tri-color print cartridge, remove the print cartridge from the
slot on the left. If you are replacing the black print cartridge, remove the print cartridge from the slot on the right.
4. Pull the print cartridge towards you out of its slot.
5. Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging, being careful to touch only the black plastic. Gently remove the plastic tape using the pink pull tab.
6. Slide the new print cartridge at a slight upward angle into the empty slot. Then gently push on the upper part of the print cartridge forward until it snaps into place. If you are installing the tri-color print cartridge, slide it into the left slot. If you are installing the black print cartridge, slide it into the right slot.
7. Close the print cartridge door.
8. Close the print cartridge door.
9. Press the Scan button. The product aligns the print cartridges. Recycle or discard the print cartridge alignment sheet.
Posted on Apr 26, 2010
Not know if you have the manual for your printer so this may help you.
I have put a PDF manual for your printer on my website for you to look at or you can download Hope it will be some help for you.
Click Link = http://www.4all2sell.com/pdf/HP-F4210-F4213-F4224-F4235-F4240-F4272-F4275-F4280-F4283.pdf
You will need a adobe reader to see this file If you not got an Pdf reader you can download it off this link free.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Apr 26, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 16, 2011 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
May 24, 2010 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Mar 28, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 25, 2010 | Brother IntelliFax-2480C Fax
Jan 21, 2010 | HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-In-One...
Jun 23, 2009 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2400 Laser...
May 08, 2009 | HP Photosmart 8250 InkJet Printer
Aug 05, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo R320 InkJet Printer
Feb 09, 2008 | Dell 725 InkJet Printer
Feb 27, 2015 | HP DeskJet F4280 All In One Printer InkJet
303 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: