Question about Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Smartphone
You need signed applications(nokia 5800 compatible Applications
1) Make your phone memory backup data using nokia pc suit 7.1(very important)
2) After that remove your Micro sd card from mobile..
3) Remove your SIM card also(very important)
4) press *#7370# and unlock code to format your phone memory(yap.. this is safe default is 12345)
5) You will lose all your important date with this action...so make a backup of your phone memory
6) Now nokia 5800 xm will reboot.....wait for a minute....
7) Then select your country region as "Hong Kong"
Cool Set the current time......(set your phone to offline mode)_
9) Now you can put that Micro sd card ......
10) And don;t insert that SIm card right now...just wait....and try to install any supported singed application (E.G-nokia handwriting calculator)
11) And you may install any singed application ......
12) After that just install your Sim Card.
Posted on May 12, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 27, 2012 | Nokia N95 Smartphone
Jul 13, 2010 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Jun 09, 2010 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Jul 18, 2009 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
Apr 23, 2009 | Cell Phones
175 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!