Question about HP Pavilion MX70 17" CRT Monitor
1. Check the hardrive cable connection (data and DC supply).
2. Under the BIOS setting, make sure that the hardrive is detected (set to enhance mode), this will detects either SATA or PATA., Exit and Save new setting
3. If still no detect, your hardrive might defect n need new one
Posted on Apr 26, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
if your computer has a floppy drive and you have inserted a disk, remove the floppy disk and try booting again.
if this is not your case you can try out a couple of things
1. Check the CMOS of your computer
To do so
- Boot your computer and on the manufacturers logo window press F2 or Delete depending on your computer.
- In the bios check for the availability of a hard disk drive under the storage category if it exists look for the boot order window or menu. check i your hard disk is enabled for booting in this page.
- If all the other methods do not work and your OS is Win XP you can reinstall it in repair mode. Otherwise it would be better to visit your nearest service store.
Posted on Nov 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 23, 2015 | HP Computers & Internet
Nov 30, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jan 29, 2011 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Aug 21, 2010 | Acer Aspire™ T180 PC Desktop
Dec 11, 2009 | Foxconn WinFast K7S741MG Motherboard for...
Aug 16, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 03, 2007 | Acer (91.AB033.041) 73 GB Hard Drive
567 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!