Question about Tomtom ONE 3rd Edition GPS
My tomtom is reading roads that are not there! I'm unable to get updates! If you could help thanks!
1) Format the Memory Card via Windows
2) Remove Card/Device from Computer
3) Plug Device/Card into Computer
4) Open up TOMTOM Home
5) It most likely will not recognise the Card/Device as a TOMTOM but will update it to a previous firmware. Keep following On-Screen prompts until fully updated.
6) Unplug your Card/Device, turn on and enjoy :)
Hope this helps!
Posted on Apr 26, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2010 | Tomtom GO GPS Receiver
Aug 10, 2008 | Tomtom One XL GPS Receiver
May 30, 2009 | Tomtom ONE GPS Receiver
May 12, 2009 | Tomtom Go Plus GPS Receiver
Mar 17, 2009 | Tomtom ONE GPS Receiver
Mar 08, 2009 | Tomtom Go Plus GPS Receiver
Dec 15, 2008 | Tomtom GO 520/720 Remote Control
Nov 01, 2008 | Tomtom GO GPS Receiver
163 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: