Question about Microwave Ovens
This is what i have been told i called and also looked up online to find that the error 1 code means
Magnetron (1) Failure:
Test magnetron (1) and Blower fan motor
Magnetron (1), (2) Failure: Test magnetron (1), (2).
Check blower fan motor and ventilation opening.
This is what the man told me to do to check the problems
(He also wanted to make certain i was a repair specialist which i am not) but this is what i got out of him
1. Disconnect the power supply cord, and then remove outer case.
2. Open the door and block it open.
3. Discharge two high voltage capacitors.
4. A continuity check across the temperature fuse terminals should indicate a closed circuit unless the
temperature of the temperature fuse reaches specfied temperature as shown below.
5. Reconnect all leads removed from components during testing.
6. Reinstall the outer case (cabinet).
7. Reconnect the power supply cord after the outer case is installed.
8. Run the oven and check all functions.
Hope this help you out.
Posted on Apr 26, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2015 | GE Profile JT980 30" Built-In Double Wall...
Mar 18, 2013 | Samsung SMH8165W Microwave Oven
Dec 23, 2010 | Welbilt Microwave Ovens
Mar 23, 2010 | LG LMVM1945 Microwave Oven
Feb 18, 2010 | Kenmore 63662 / 63664 / 63669 Microwave...
Nov 11, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
Oct 11, 2009 | Sharp R-1850A Convection/Microwave Oven
Oct 24, 2008 | KitchenAid KHMC107BT Convection/Microwave...
Feb 04, 2008 | Thermador MBBS Microwave Oven
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!