Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power. then plug back in after 1 minute. See if that works. there really is no 100% way to diagnose. sounds like the ctrol board in the top back needs to be replaced.
if you are mech. inclined you can follow this procedure.
2. Check wire harness connections to the MCU, the motor, and
Central Control Unit (CCU).
3. Check the drive system for any worn or failed components.
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or any
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
8. Check that the serial harness at the MCU is not mounted
upside down. The wires should be to the left when facing the
Posted on Apr 25, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2015 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Jun 01, 2014 | LG WM2688HWM TROMM SteamWasher
Nov 07, 2013 | Kenmore Washing Machines
The F11 error occurs when the central control and motor control don't talk to each other.
If one of the controls was actually bad then I'd expect to see the error code every cycle. If it does, start by checking all the wiring connections from the panel to the CCU. Post back your results.
Dec 02, 2012 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Feb 10, 2011 | Maytag Neptune FAV6800AW Top Load Washer
Dec 15, 2010 | Whirlpool GHW9100L Front Load Washer
Mar 29, 2010 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Dec 24, 2009 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Dec 10, 2007 | Kenmore 46462 Front Load Washer
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: