Question about Lenovo IdeaPad Y510 Notebook
Since it crashed last week, no sound out of the subwoofer
System crashes may result to data corruption. Reinstalling the audio drivers for your computer will make your speakers work again. Follow the steps:
- go to consumersupport.lenovo.com
- select region and language
- enter your laptop serial number under option 1 and click search
- scroll down to "Audio Section"
- select the best applicable driver for your system according to your Windows Operating System and download it
- run the drivers after the download
- it may require you to restart your computer, if it does confirm to it
That should fix the the error..
Posted on Apr 26, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 02, 2010 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y510 Notebook
Oct 27, 2010 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y510 Notebook
Jun 11, 2010 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y510 Notebook
Dec 28, 2009 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y510 Core-2 Duo: Y510...
Oct 03, 2009 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y510 Notebook
May 04, 2009 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y510 Notebook
Jul 01, 2008 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y510 Notebook
306 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: