Question about Dell Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2013 | Dell Inspiron Mini 10 Notebook
Jan 14, 2013 | Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop
May 18, 2012 | Dell Inspiron Mini 10 Notebook
Mar 31, 2012 | Dell Inspiron Mini 1012 Netbook
May 11, 2011 | Dell Inspiron Mini 10 Notebook
Apr 30, 2011 | Amstron Dell Inspiron B120 Laptop AC Power...
Mar 06, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 2600 Notebook
Feb 07, 2011 | Dell Inspiron Mini 10 Notebook
You may have a loose DC jack:
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
Jan 23, 2011 | Dell Inspiron Mini 10 Notebook
Apr 25, 2009 | Dell Inspiron E1705 Notebook
185 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!