Question about D-Link AirPlus DI-524 Wireless Router
1. Login to router first and verify that the router with the rj45 cable.
2. Go to the DOS window and then type "cmd" then type at the prompt "ipconfig /all". this will show the network connections but look at the wireless connect and the ip and MAC address.
3. Disconnect from the RJ45 ( Ethernet cord) then reboot the PC or laptop.
4. check laptop for IP address from router.
5. At the dos prompt do a ping >> www.yahoo.com
example: ping www.yahoo.com
Posted on Apr 26, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2011 | Belkin Play Wireless USB Adapter (F7D4101)
Feb 19, 2011 | Belkin (F5D7050) 802.11a/g/b Wireless...
Jun 15, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Sep 18, 2009 | Acer Aspire™ T180 PC Desktop
Jan 10, 2009 | Belkin N1 Wireless USB 2.0 Network Adapter...
Nov 16, 2008 | Belkin (F5D7000) 802.11g/b Wireless...
Jan 21, 2008 | Belkin N1 Wireless USB 2.0 Network Adapter...
Nov 01, 2007 | Belkin Pre-N 802.11g/b Wireless Adapter
Oct 31, 2007 | Computers & Internet
110 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!