Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
1. First of all check if your printer is connected to the computer and powered on.
2. Now, click Start, click Control Panel. Click Printers. Find your printer. Right click it and click Online.
3. If this does not work, turn off the printer. Disconnect all of the printer cables from the printer and computer both. Disconnect the power cable from both of the ends. Now, turn off the computer. Connect all of the cables back in and restart the printer. Now, restart the computer and check.
4.Again follow the steps given under step 2.
5.Also try to print using the printer console. If it does not print, then it is an issue with printer and not the computer.
6. If it all does not work, it may be an issue with the cable connecting the computer and printer. You can try to use different cable if you have any.
7.Also, Go to the Control panel by clicking on Start. Click Add or remove(Programs or Programs and Features in Window Vista and Window 7) and uninstall the printer.
8. Now, insert the disk that came with the printer (if you have not any, you can download from the manufactures's website) and install it back.
Posted on Apr 25, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2017 | Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 11, 2011 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Oct 21, 2010 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 12, 2009 | Sharp AL 1631 Copier
Sep 07, 2009 | NetGear WGT624 Wireless Router
Sep 03, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 31, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio 450 Copier
Jul 29, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Mar 11, 2008 | Toshiba DKT-2010 Corded Phone
Dec 27, 2007 | HP OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 25, 2017 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
12 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!