Question about Printers & Copiers
How do I accomplish subject task
My email address is email@example.com
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 10, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX700 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 24, 2008 | Kyocera Mita FS 3800 Laser Printer
Mar 19, 2009 | Kyocera Mita FS 1010 Laser Printer
Dec 23, 2008 | Kyocera Mita FS 1010 Laser Printer
A solution has been found. Thank you to Steveauh (Townsville)
Kyocera in their wisdom have used a foam insulator on the 3 solenoids that disintegrates over time regardless of use.
- Open the right side of the printer
- Disconnect all connections to engine board
- Remove engine board
- Remove plastic guard (white)
- remove all 3 solenoids
- Replace all pads on the solenoids that come up against stops
Registration Solenoid has 2 pads (1 against the solenoid frame and the other on a stop arm, the others just the frame pad)
- Keep thickness to around .4 - .5mm Too thick on register arm will cause early printing.
And that is it. The arms were being magnetically delayed due the metallic contact. It seems to be a regular problem in this chassis FS1000 to FS1030.
Jun 23, 2008 | Kyocera Mita FS 1010 Laser Printer
Dec 05, 2007 | Kyocera Mita FS 1010 Laser Printer
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!