Question about Uniden Cordless Phone
The reason for this may be,
1. Too many wireless equipments were installed very close to one another which results in such conflicts.
2. Some hardware problem with your cordless phone itself.
1. Install your phone and wireless internet device seperatly at some far distance. This should fix lot of problems arising due to frequency clash.
2. If still your problem persists then check your cordless phone for proper functioning after switching of all other wireless equipments in your home.
3. If there is any reset option present in your cordless phone, then use it to restore the factory settings as most of the time improper settings may create device malfunctioning.
I hope this is useful to you in resolving your problem.
If you need any other solution, please provide some more detailed information abt your problem.
Posted on Apr 25, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 30, 2016 | Uniden Lands Phones
Oct 05, 2015 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone
Jul 28, 2012 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Jul 01, 2011 | Uniden D1680 Cordless Phone
Sep 01, 2010 | D-Link AirPlus DI-524 Wireless Router
Sep 07, 2009 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Jan 02, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Nov 16, 2008 | Uniden Lands Phones
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!