Question about Dell Dimension 5150 (DIM515MIN) PC Desktop
1) Download a programme called Ccleaner from Filehippo.com and clear out all the garbage on your HDD.
2) Take the cover off and clear out all the dust that has accumulated.
3) Add more RAM. (Check compatibility)
4) Higher spec CPU. (Check compatibility)
Posted on Apr 25, 2010
1.you can check how much hard disk space left, then try disk cleanup
2.check how much RAM, upgrading your RAM will help alot
3. you can disable some start up items esp those programs that you dont need everytime you turn on your computer
4.uninstall some software/apps that you dont need anymore
Posted on Sep 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Sep 21, 2009 | HP ScanJet 2100C Flatbed Scanner
Sep 16, 2009 | Visioneer 4800 Flatbed Scanner
Sep 11, 2009 | Canon CanoScan D1250U2F Flatbed Scanner
Aug 27, 2009 | HP Scanjet 8250 Flatbed Scanner
Aug 24, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 21, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 20, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 17, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 20, 2013 | Dell Dimension 5150 (DIM515MIN) PC Desktop
119 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: