Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional
As posted on my laptop, "NTLDR is missing, press CTRL+ALT+DEL
Pleas follow this steps to solve this problem:
1. Insert your Windows XP CD into your computer.
2. When prompted to press any key to boot from the CD, press any key. When you see the Windows XP setup menu press the "R" key to repair Windows.
3. Log into your Windows installation by pressing the "1" key and pressing enter.
4. You will then be prompted for your administrator password, enter that password.
5. Copy the files below to the root directory of the primary hard disk. In the below example we are copying these files from the CD-ROM drive letter, which in this case is "e." This letter may be different on your computer. if your cd or dvd drive is F: then replace "E:" with "F:"
copy e:\i386\ntldr c:\
copy e:\i386\ntdetect.com c:\
7. Once both of these files have been successfully copied, remove the CD from the computer and restart your computer.
Posted on May 12, 2010
Just insert your os cd/dvd and repair your system. okay
or reinstall your operating system.
Posted on Apr 26, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 09, 2014 | Dell Computers & Internet
Oct 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 27, 2010 | Averatec 3200 Notebook
Oct 17, 2010 | Acer Computers & Internet
Oct 17, 2010 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
Aug 28, 2009 | ASUS Eee PC 1000H Laptop
Dec 18, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition...
Apr 24, 2008 | Compaq Evo D500 PC Desktop
147 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: