Question about Computers & Internet
Please I don't understand your question.
Could you please rephrase it.
I look forward to your reply.
Bye for now.
Posted on May 02, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 25, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 11, 2009 | XFX NVIDIA GeForce 8600 Graphics Card
Sep 09, 2009 | SPARKLE Computer Sparkle GeForce 9500GT...
Apr 04, 2009 | Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce 8600GT PCI-Express...
Nov 02, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 03, 2008 | Intel D915GUX Motherboard
May 09, 2008 | Intel Motherboard
May 23, 2018 | HP Computers & Internet
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: