Question about One For All URC4110 Remote Control
Can u give me any gpx codes for my dvd player
20662 but it only powers it on
Posted on Jul 16, 2012
20699 <- It Didnt Work For Me, I have direct tv...but you can give it a try.
Posted on May 06, 2008
SOURCE: I have an auvio 15-304
i have an Auvio 15-305, so this might help. Manual Code Search.
1) Power on the device that you want to control. For VCR and DVD players, you must insert a tape or disc first.
2) Press and hold SET, then press (TV, VCR/DVD, AUD, DVR,SAT/CBL, AUX) at the same time on the remote. The LED will stay lit indicating it is on setup mode. NOTE: DO NOT HOLD DOWN THE KEYS MORE THAN 3 SECONDS OR THE REMOTE ENTERS AUTO SEARCH MODE.
3) Press POWER on the remote. The remote enters a manual code search mode, the LED will start flashing.
4) Press POWER on the remote continuously until the device turns off.
5) When it turns off, turn on the device manually. then try pressing the other buttons on the remote except for the POWER, SET, and DEVICE keys.
If most of the buttons work then press the selected DEVICE key that you selected in Step 2.
i hope this helps.
Posted on Dec 09, 2010
It may not be able to run the GPX dvd player as GPX is not a mainstream brand, if you have the original GPX remote, you might purchase a learning remote that can copy remote codes from the original, I have seen these Learning Remotes from around $20 by Phillips Magnavox if I remember correctly.
Posted on Jul 08, 2007
Here is a link for your manual
Here is a list of codes. I dont see the GPX listed so try the code search function.Its on the manual.
Posted on Dec 16, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2015 | One For All Remote Controls
Jul 16, 2014 | Remote Controls
Jul 31, 2012 | Remote Controls
Sep 26, 2009 | One For All URC4110 Remote Control
Sep 25, 2009 | InterAct Accessories Universal DVD Remote...
Jun 28, 2008 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Dec 15, 2007 | One For All URC4110 Remote Control
Jul 08, 2007 | RCA RCU403 Remote Control
844 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: