Question about Coby MP-705 Digital Media Player
1. did it ever work? how long have you had item? has it been dropped or damaged besides regular use? - 1 year warranty is usually provided by manufactuer, seller may have sold extended warranty that you may make use of unless item was damaged.
2. do you have an alternative way to charge it? is it only not charging when plugged to the computer? does your item come with a cd for you to install drivers, please run cd, install drivers and software required and test.
3. have you tried a different usb cable? a different usb port? a different computer?? please try to post back with test results
4. check the power switch and try it in each position when attempt to charge.
5. try to reset the switch by using a paper clip and being very careful insert the tip through the a reset hole to press the botton that will reset the device.
6 most devices of this category usually may have firmware updates avaliable from the manufacturer website. if your computer is able to see that your device is connected, proceed to update the firmware. (at this time, though there does not seem to be any firmware updates)
if all have failed, your unit may have failed and if no warranty avaliable it may be have to be replaced.
Posted on Apr 25, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 13, 2012 | Toymax Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 31, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 25, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Jun 08, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa Fuse MP3 Player
Mar 31, 2010 | GPX Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 06, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Jan 28, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 04, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Dec 19, 2009 | MyMusix PD-6070 MP3 Player
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!