Question about Samsung Digimax 301 Digital Camera
Hi. i turned on my digimax 301 and the lcd displays only warped looking images - looking at anything and the images look as though they are extremely stretched. if i take a picture it just comes out as a grey blob of nothing. ive tried changing the resolution and shapness. the zoom is at 0 and the focus is on normal.
any help would be great
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 25, 2013 | Samsung Digimax 360 Digital Camera
Jul 12, 2007 | Samsung Digimax 530 Digital Camera
Apr 08, 2012 | Samsung Digimax 301 Digital Camera
Internal memory format : Remove the SD memory card to format the internal memory.
SD memory card format : Insert the SD memory card to format the SD memory card.
All the files in the memory are deleted by the [FORMAT] function.
Before formatting the memory, it is advisable to copy important data onto other media as back-up
e.g. floppy disks, hard disks, CD etc.
1. Turn the camera power on.
2. Select the PLAY mode by rotating the mode dial.
3. Do not turn the LCD monitor off.
4. Press the MENU button to display the menu on the LCD
5. Press the UP( )/ DOWN( ) button and select [DELETE].
6. Press the SET( ) button and the sub menu will display.
7. Select [FORMAT] by pressing the UP( )/DOWN( ) button
and press the SET( ) button
8. Select [NO] or [YES] and press the SET( ) button.
[Selecting NO] : The image will be displayed on the
[Selecting YES] : A [PLEASE WAIT!] message is
displayed and all of images are
Link to manual:
Jul 05, 2011 | Samsung Digimax 201 Digital Camera
May 06, 2011 | Samsung Digimax S500 Digital Camera
Aug 18, 2010 | Samsung Digimax L70 Digital Camera
Jun 14, 2009 | Samsung Digimax 301 Digital Camera
Aug 07, 2006 | Samsung Digimax 301 Digital Camera
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!