Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Here are the things that you need to do:
1. Power cycle the printer - disconnect the printer from the computer and from the wall socket for 5 minutes. Then plug it back in.
2. Restart the Print Spooler - click Start > Run or Search > type "services.msc" (without quotes) > hit Enter.
- Locate and click the Print Spooler > click "Stop the service", then after 15 seconds, click on "Restart the service".
3. If same problem occur, uninstall and reinstall the printer driver. Might as well, install the printer into different computer to see if it will do the same thing.
4. If same problem on different computer, you need to contact the manufacturer and have them check if there's a hardware problem on the printer.
Thank you and good luck!
Posted on Apr 24, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 21, 2008 | Brother MFC 9700 All-In-One Laser Printer
Dec 10, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 08, 2009 | Brother MFC 9700 All-In-One Laser Printer
Mar 06, 2009 | Brother MFC 9700 All-In-One Laser Printer
Jan 11, 2009 | Brother MFC 9700 All-In-One Laser Printer
Jan 01, 2009 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-240C...
Mar 17, 2008 | Brother MFC 9700 All-In-One Laser Printer
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!