Question about Uniden BC244CLT Base Scanner
How do you program a Uniden Bearcat bc244CLT?
To program a known frequency into your scanner:
- With power ON, press MANUAL to stop scanning.
- Enter the number of the channel that you wish to program (01 - 30).
- Press MANUAL.
- Enter the frequency, including decimal point (for example, 156.065).
- Press E to enter/store the frequency into memory.
- Press MANUAL to advance to the next channel for programming.
For more information, you can download/print the manual for your scanner here:
For a comprehensive database of active frequencies in your area, and a lot of other useful scanning information, visit:
Posted on Apr 25, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 04, 2011 | Uniden BC244CLT Base Scanner
Sep 13, 2010 | Uniden BC244CLT Base Scanner
Mar 06, 2010 | Uniden BC244CLT Base Scanner
Jul 06, 2009 | Uniden BC244CLT Base Scanner
Jul 02, 2009 | Uniden BC244CLT Base Scanner
Apr 15, 2009 | Uniden BC244CLT Base Scanner
2,072 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!