Question about Lexmark X1150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1. On your PC, go to Start, Programs (Windows XP: All Programs), Lexmark series.
2. Select the Solution Center.
3. When the Solution Center appears, click on the Maintenance button.
4. Select the option to Install a new print cartridge. The carrier should slide over at this point and allow you to insert and/or remove cartridges.
5. Make sure the correct cartridges are installed inside the printer first, then inform the software which cartridges have been installed. Note: This applies also to installation of a single cartridge.
6. Print the Print Alignment page to ensure the print quality is satisfactory.
7. Close the Solution Center.
Posted on Mar 24, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2014 | Epson WorkForce 630 Wireless All-in-One...
Mar 02, 2011 | Brother MFC-290C Printer
Sep 15, 2010 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Aug 13, 2010 | Epson Stylus C46 InkJet Printer
Oct 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
May 18, 2009 | Cannon i70 Printer
May 11, 2009 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 26, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS F80 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 14, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 06, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
147 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!