Question about CTX Optoma EzPro 610 Multimedia Projector
1. You will need a VGA or S-video cable and a 1/4 inch stereo plug that will go from the earphone jack to the EZpro then out to a amplified system for the sound.
2. I believe the EZpro has connections for HDMI which will supply sound as well as High definition video. You should have an adapter for the HDMI also if you
3. connections port as follows:
1. USB Connector (Connect to PC for Remote Mouse function)
2. RS-232 Connector
3. Audio Input Connector
4. S-Video Input Connector
5. DVI-I Input Connector
(PC Digital (HDCP)/PC Analog/Component Video Input)
6. VGA In/SCART Connector (PC Analog Signal/Component
Video Input, HDTV/SCART Input)
7. VGA Output Connector (Monitor Loop-through Output)
8. Power Socket
9. KensingtonTM Lock Port
Looking at the usb port go counter clockwise the numbers are in succession. 1- 9
1 Power Cord
2 VGA Cable
3 DVI-I to VGA Cable (Optional accessories)
4 Audio Input Cable (Optional accessories)
5 RS232 Cable (Optional accessories)
6 USB Cable (Optional accessories
Posted on Apr 26, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 16, 2011 | CTX Optoma EzPro 610 Multimedia Projector
May 07, 2010 | CTX EzPro 585 Multimedia Projector
Mar 20, 2010 | Electronics - Others
Mar 10, 2010 | CTX Optoma EzPro 610 Multimedia Projector
May 20, 2009 | CTX Optoma EzPro 610 Multimedia Projector
May 12, 2009 | CTX Optoma EzPro 610 Multimedia Projector
Jul 18, 2008 | CTX Optoma EzPro 610 Multimedia Projector
Jun 24, 2008 | CTX Optoma EzPro 600 Multimedia Projector
332 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: