Question about Samsung NeXus 25 MP3 Player
My nexus 25 is frozen at the power on "Samsung" screen. I removed the battery to reset and still have the same problem. Is there another way to reset? Does this thing have a hard drive that is fried?
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 10, 2014 | Samsung Google Nexus S I9023
How to perform a hard reset when my LG Nexus 4 is unresponsive
1. Ensure the phone is off.
2. Press and hold the Volume down button and thePower button.
3. Scroll to Recovery mode by pressing theVolume down button.
4. Press the Power button.
5. Press and hold the Power button and then press the Volume down button.
6. Scroll to Wipe data/factory reset using theVolume down button.
7. Press the Power button.
8. Scroll to Yes -- delete all user data by pressing the Volume down button.
9. Press the Power button.
10. The phone will now wipe all contents.
11. Press the Power button.
12. The phone will now reboot to the initial setup screen.
Jan 20, 2014 | LG Nexus 4
Sep 30, 2013 | myefox fly touch 7 VC882 Android 2.3.4...
Aug 28, 2013 | Samsung galaxy nexus
Aug 05, 2013 | Universal Google Nexus7 7"" Capacitive...
Jan 16, 2013 | Samsung galaxy nexus
Jan 11, 2018 | Samsung NeXus 25 MP3 Player
Aug 25, 2008 | Samsung NeXus 25 MP3 Player
Dec 27, 2007 | Samsung NeXus 25 MP3 Player
Oct 21, 2019 | Collectibles Jukeboxes Book Rockola...
281 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!