a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You may want to follow the step-by-step instructions posted below to hard reset you LG Nexus 4 when it becomes unresponsive. Please note that the phone will wipe all contents.
How to perform a hard reset when my LG Nexus 4 is unresponsive 1. Ensure the phone is off.
2. Press and hold the Volume down button and thePower button.
3. Scroll to Recovery mode by pressing theVolume down button.
4. Press the Power button.
5. Press and hold the Power button and then press the Volume down button.
6. Scroll to Wipe data/factory reset using theVolume down button.
7. Press the Power button.
8. Scroll to Yes -- delete all user data by pressing the Volume down button.
9. Press the Power button.
10. The phone will now wipe all contents.
11. Press the Power button.
12. The phone will now reboot to the initial setup screen.
1.Check the device's battery level for at least two bars of strength. 2.If the battery level is low, charge the battery. 3.If the issue is not resolved, remove the back cover. 4.Remove the battery. 5.Wait 10 seconds. 6.Press and hold the W key. 7.While pressing down the W key, re-insert the battery. •The device restarts and after approximately 15 seconds, the 'Recovery' screen appears •Release the power button but *continue holding the home button*, for another 30 seconds. Step Thanks
Mine did that and I just futzed around with it (take the battery out, then put the unit in the charger). Stuff like that. Also watch the power supply for the charger! Mine read 5V ok until I plugged it in. Then it dropped to 4V. I bought a whole new radio before I figgured it out. (I'm using an old PC PS for the 5V now.)