Question about D-Link RangeBooster G WBR-2310 Wireless Router (WBR2310)
1. Firmware update may be required for the Router.
2. check your firewall settings and the Wireless configuration in the router.
3. You may have to allow the MAC address for the device that you are trying to connect with to have permission to connect to the network.
4. Verify IP for the the PC ( this is done in the DOS window) at the DOS prompt type "ipconfig /all" this will bring up the network report as to what is and what is not connected.
5. Unplug router and modem from the AC.
6. Reboot the PC.
Posted on Apr 25, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 05, 2016 | Tagital Tablets & eReaders
Apr 09, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Mar 16, 2015 | T-Mobile Cell Phones
Oct 09, 2014 | Worryfree Gadgets 7inch Zeepad 7.0 Android...
Jun 03, 2011 | Lands Phones
Jan 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 22, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Dec 23, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jan 01, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: