Question about Lexmark X8350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Unfortunately most printers have what is called a Cache memory. once you initiate a print job the computer loads it in to the printer, Much like filling a glass of water then the printer takes slow sips so as not to overload the job..if you decide to cancel the print job at your computer you also have to hit the stop button on the printer. In most cases this will empty that "glass" Out and clear the memory. In Vista this problem is inherent to that O.S. I'm still an Xp kinda guy. I hope this helps. Be mucho blessed.. Mark
Posted on Jun 27, 2008
The issue usually occurs if you are using windows xp drivers on a vista machine. It's strange that the error does not come up when printing from internet explorer 7.0.
There is a file on support.dell.com that you can run to remove any xp drivers and then run the vista installation file. that should take care of these error messages from the operating system.
you can copy and paste the following links to download and run the files :
Patch file to remove xp drivers:
Driver for vista
Posted on Feb 17, 2009
You need to cancel all print jobs for a printer, you must have permission to manage documents on the printer.
1. Open printers by clicking the "Start" button , clicking "Control Panel," clicking "Hardware and Sound," and then clicking "Printers."
2. To open the print queue, double-click the printer you are using.
3. Click the "Printer" menu, and then click "Cancel All Documents." Depending on the printer, the item currently printing might finish, but the remaining items will be cancelled.
Next, you may have to change the communication format called the "Spool format."
Please follow the steps given below to change the spool data format:
1. Click on "Start," "Control Panel," "Hardware and Sound" and "Printers."
2. Then, right click on the Lexmark printer icon and left click "Properties."
3. Either on the "Advanced" tab or the "General" tab for some models, there is a "Print Processor" button, left click it.
4. This is the spool format setting. Under "Print processor" it should be set to "Lexmark 4800 series print processor." Next, under "Default datatype," select "NT EMF 1.008."
5. Click "OK" and exit back out to your desktop.
6. Please try printing again.
If this does not help the situation, please describe any differences it does make.
Posted on Apr 17, 2009
cancel all the jobs in the quee.... reconnect the printer ....restart the system also ............. if status not changing reinstall the printer driver..........
Posted on Oct 30, 2009
I know this sounds too simple, but get a new USB cord. I had the exact same problem and it was driving me crazy. I followed all the advice about uninstalling, reinstalling and updating multiple times and it never fixed the problem. Finally, my husband made the simple suggestion that maybe it was a problem with the connectivity of the USB cord. I didn't have much faith in it, but I bought a new USB cord and hooked it up - and I have never had a problem with the printer since then. My original USB cord (the one replaced) was the one that came with the Dell printer - perhaps there is a flaw in the cord somewhere. ?
Posted on May 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2012 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
on Mar 09, 2011 | Samsung SCX-4500W WiFi Multifunctional +...
Aug 08, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 03, 2010 | HP LaserJet P2015dn Printer
Apr 01, 2010 | Brother HL 5140 Laser Printer
Jan 16, 2010 | Dell 926 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 07, 2009 | Dell 966 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 17, 2009 | Dell A960 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 20, 2008 | Dell 926 All-In-One InkJet Printer
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!