Question about Nortel Business Series Terminal T7208 - digital phone
If you know, or if you have an idea of the password entered, dial the 981, and try digiting the possible password to access the messages. The default password is 0000.
If that does not work, you will have to access your Vmail using system adminstrators mailbox (code 983).
In administration you can cause more troubles if you do not know what you are doing. If you are not the admin for the phone network, call the company technician.
To Log Into System Administration:
1. Enter Feature 983
2. The display will show "LOG", enter your login password
a. If your company extensions are 2 digits long enter "120000"
b. If your company extensions are 3 digits long enter "1020000"
c. If your company extensions are 4 digits long enter "10020000"
To Reset a Mailbox Password:
1. Log into system administration
2. Select the softkey under "MBOX"
3. Select the softkey under "Chng"
4. Enter the mailbox number you want to reset the password for
5. The display shows "Reset Password"
6. Select the softkey under "RESET"
7. Press the release key
*The new password will be "0000", the system will ask the user to change this the first time they log into their mailbox using this password.
Posted on Apr 24, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 09, 2016 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Nov 14, 2012 | Nortel Business Series Terminal T7208 -...
1. Press Feature x x 8463 (x x TIME) you should have Password displayed on your telephone.
2. Enter 22742 (BASIC) or 23646 (ADMIN) you now should have Hour on your display.
3. Now press Change and enter the correct hours using the key pad
4. Press NEXT and you should have Minutes displayed on your telephone, now press CHANGE and enter the correct Minutes.
5. Press NEXT and you should have Year displayed on your telephone, now press CHANGE and enter the correct Year.
6. Press NEXT and you should have Month displayed on your telephone, now press CHANGE and enter the correct Month.
7. Press NEXT and you should have Day displayed on your telephone, now press CHANGE and enter the correct Day.
8. Now you will have ---End of List--- displayed on your screen, you can now press Rls or handset down button to come out of programming.
Feb 28, 2011 | Nortel Business Series Terminal T7208 -...
Feb 18, 2011 | Platinum Norstar T7208 Telephone
Aug 20, 2010 | NorStar T7208 Corded Phone
Aug 11, 2010 | Platinum Norstar T7208 Telephone
Mar 25, 2010 | NorStar T7208 Corded Phone
Nov 19, 2009 | NorStar T7208 Corded Phone
Oct 09, 2009 | Platinum Norstar T7208 Telephone
Oct 01, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
215 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: