Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
you can find out the instruction in user manual of your device. If you have any cartridge left inside the printer, you can try pressing down the cartrdige and remove it off from the printer. The samw way you can first place the cartridge inside the holder and pull it up to install the cartridge.
i hope this is helpful to you
Posted on Apr 24, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: hp 6500 office jet refill
to refill 920:
1. If you have the plastic cap that covers the 9 mm. hole where you can see the sponge, then tape this cap to the cartidge with scotch tape. If not, use some duct/masking tape to cover the round hole.
2. Use the dry hypodermic needle to find the hole that will be found at the very center of the 920 label. With the needle, pierce the label.
3. Fill the hypodermic needle with 4 cc of ink.
4. Insert the needle 2-3 cm. into the hole made in step 2. Draw out 1 cc of air, then slowly force the 4 cc of ink into the sponge. Use toilet tissue to absorb any ink that might have escaped.
5. Let the catridge stand overnight (if possible) so as to allow the ink to evenly saturate the sponge. If not, insert it into your printer immediately.
Note: If you are going to refill catridges, be certain not to allow the sponge to dry completely. Thus, you might want to do step one immediately and to enclose it in a sealed sandwich bag upon removing an empty catridge from your printer even if you are not going to fill it immediately.
Posted on Aug 12, 2009
SOURCE: My HP Office jet Pro
It seems simple enough, but this is one of the most effective ways of fixing printer cartridge error. Mostly, printer cartridge error occurs when the printer head is unable to identify the cartridge properly. And the basic reason behind this is that the cartridge is improperly attached.
To reattach the printer cartridge check the following steps :
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 19, 2015 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Jul 31, 2014 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Apr 02, 2013 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Feb 18, 2018 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Mar 18, 2011 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Jan 15, 2011 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Oct 05, 2010 | HP Officejet Wireless Multifunction...
Sep 16, 2010 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Aug 12, 2009 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Jul 21, 2009 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: