Question about Bissell Carpet Cleaner Powerbrush Deep Cleaner Vacuum
I have a Proheat 2X and had the same problem. I tried the Water Rinse setting and found water came out and was suctioned properly, but on the Light Clean, Normal Clean, and Heavy Traffic settings, the unit failed to do anything. Problem may be with leaving the soap dispenser in-place, which might scum up the tubing.
SO, an alternative to throwing out my unit and buying somethign else was to put one capful of the Bissell soap in the water resevoir and keep the unit on Water Rinse. IT WORKS BEAUTIFULLY NOW. Don't know if this will help, but at least I didn't have to buy a new unit. Rinse everything after using and there's been no problem.
Posted on Apr 24, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2016 | Vacuums
Feb 17, 2014 | Eureka AirSpeed Bagless Zuum
Make sure there is liquid in both the Tank-in-Tank and the SmartMix Bottle and check for spray through the upholstery hose. If the hose does not spray please check the following:
- Remove the belt access door and inspect the pump belt to ensure it is not broken, worn or stretched. You may also check the belt by turning on the power and watching the brush on the bottom of the machine. If the brush rotates the belt is not broken.
- Check for proper placement of the o-ring on the SmartMix Cap Insert (some o-rings are detachable and need to fit over the straw; others are molded to the cap).
- Check for liquid in the base of the machine where the SmartMix Bottle sits (SmartMix Reservoir). If there is no liquid in the reservoir, the neck on the SmartMix Bottle may be undersized, the cap will not make proper contact with the unit and the smart mix bottle will need to be replaced.
- Check for the black or red tank gasket on the SmartMix Bottle Cap and on the bottom of the Tank-in-Tank Assembly. If gasket is lodged in base of unit or has been lost, reattach gasket on auto-load or order new gasket if appropriate.
- Check the valves on the bottoms of the Tank-in-Tank and SmartMix Bottle to make sure water/solution will come through when the "x" valve is depressed. Bladder or SmartMix bottle may be empty or the valve may be blocked internally.
- Check if the small rounded window tabs on the top edge of the Floor Nozzle Window are locked in their mating slots on the base of the machine and not inadvertently lifting the tank up out of place.
Oct 28, 2010 | Bissell ProHeat Turbo Deep Cleaner Upright...
Oct 26, 2010 | Vacuums
Apr 05, 2009 | Hoover Floormate H3000 Upright Wet/Dry...
Sep 17, 2008 | Hoover Vacuums
Jul 13, 2008 | Kirby Ultimate G Bagged Upright Vacuum
Feb 24, 2008 | Vacuums
303 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: