Question about Neff Microwave Ovens
Error 305message comes up and microwave stops working after approx.5-10secs
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: neff h7871
If it went dead almost immediately after pressing the Start pad, that\'s usually a shorted high-voltage capacitor.
If it went dead a few seconds after pressing the Start pad, that\'s usually a failing high-voltage transformer.
Here are some links you or someone you know can use for test help, but read their safety warnings first:
We\'re happy to help and we appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
SOURCE: Neff HTHB86K Microwave oven.
The microwave unit is faulty as you can read from the display or the controller isn't working correctly, you should take your MW oven to an authorized service center. It can be repaired by yourself but it's highly dangerous because it has high voltage inside and microwave energy.
Posted on Feb 15, 2008
Assuming yours is a model KHMS2050SSS0, here is what the technical sheet says about the F7 error code:
1. Unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
2. After 40 seconds, check to see whether this solves the problem.
3. Unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
4. Check cooling fan operation
5. Check the magnetron.
6. Check P65 connection on the relay control board.
7. Check the P56/P66 connection between relay board and relay control board.
8. Check wiring to the 1200W inverter and control system. See “Checking Inverters.”
9. Check operation of all interlock switches.
10. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
11. Plug in microwave oven or reconnect power.
12. Check voltage at 4903-1 on relay board. If it is 120, unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
13. Replace inverter.
14. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
15. Plug in microwave oven or reconnect power.
16. If problem persists, unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
17. Replace relay control board.
18. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
19. Plug in microwave oven or reconnect power.
20. If problem persists, unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
21. Check for reversed plug connection on controls or loose wiring.
22. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
23. Plug in microwave oven or reconnect power.
(This troubleshooting guide presumes one does not know how to test electronic components. That's why they say to replace and part and check it again.)
You can find helpful exploded view diagrams and order parts by entering your full model number from the tag on the oven here.
If yours is a different model number, please reply back.
Posted on May 26, 2009
SOURCE: microwave turns itself oo
it sound like the inverter unit is faulty or the magnetron is gone.the only real way to find out which is to change each one in turn,sorry i cant be any more help.if you have any more questions get back in touch,regards les
Posted on Jul 28, 2009
SOURCE: Neff Microwave H5470SOGB
if appliance runs for approx twenty seconds this is nearly always a magnetron fault usually a cracked magnet or burnt out anode the electronics are detecting an unusual power fluctuation and shutting appliance down for safety you will need service tech to sort.
Posted on Aug 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 09, 2013 | Microwave Ovens
Mar 25, 2013 | Neff Microwave Ovens
Jan 03, 2013 | Neff Microwave Ovens
Jul 06, 2008 | Neff H7871 Convection/Microwave Oven
Jun 25, 2008 | Neff Microwave Ovens
Apr 23, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Feb 15, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Jan 15, 2008 | Neff B7740N0GB Microwave Oven
Jan 05, 2008 | Neff H5470 Microwave Oven
143 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: