Question about Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
1. Insert a DVD Movie into the PlayStation®2.
2. You should receive a message informing you that the Parental Level has been set, and asking if youý"d like to allow the disc to play. Highlight "Yes" and then press the X button.
3. A new window will appear asking you to temporarily change the Parental Control to a different level. Again, highlight "Yes", and then press the X button.
4. Another window will appear asking you to enter your Password. Above that window are numbers (0-9).
5. Do not enter your password, but instead, press the select button on your Controller. This will change the text in the window from "Enter Password" to "Delete Password".
6. Using the numbers above the window, input 7444. If successful, you will receive a message stating "Deletion Complete".
7. Press Select. You will now be asked to register a new password. Please select a four-digit code of your choosing.
8. You will be asked to confirm your password selection by inputting the same code once again. If successful, you will receive a message stating "Registration Confirmed".
9. Now you need to turn off the password altogether. The movie should of started playing by now. Press select and chose Setup. Go to the parental control "tab" and set the level to "off".
10. Now you should be able to watch any movie
Posted on Apr 24, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 28, 2013 | D-Link DIR-600 Router
How to Remove Parental Controls:
Use the information below to remove any Parental Controls that have been put in place.
Jul 19, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Mar 08, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Lock/Unlock Parental Controls
Selecting this option lets you lock and unlock parental controls settings
using a password.
If you forget your password, press the following buttons on the remote,
one by one: MUTE, DISPLAY, CLEAR, and RESET (you must be in the
password entry screen). Parental controls will then unlock and you can
re-enter a password via Lock Parental Controls.
If you need the manual please let me know.
Feb 06, 2011 | Televison & Video
Feb 01, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Nov 30, 2010 | JVC AV-27230 27" TV
Aug 10, 2010 | Nintendo DSi Black Console
Sep 06, 2008 | Sharp 19R-M100 19" TV
122 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!