Canon Pixma MP160 shows errors E3 and won't print
Error E3 : Check if the paper has jammed in the machine, reload the paper in the machine correctly and then press [Black] or [Color].
Paper Jams :
Cause : Paper jams in the paper output slot/ Auto Sheet Feeder.
Landscape Credit Card sized paper jams inside the machine.
Action : Remove the paper according to the following procedure.
1) Slowly pull the paper out, either from the Auto Sheet Feeder or from the paper output slot, whichever is easier.
* If the paper tears and a piece remains inside the machine, open the Scanning Unit and remove it. Be careful not to touch the components inside the machine at this time. After removing the paper, close the Scanning Unit, turn the machine OFF and turn it back ON.
* If you cannot pull the paper out, turn the machine OFF and turn it back ON. The paper will eject automatically.
2) Reload the paper into the machine and press [Black] or [Color].
* If you have turned OFF the machine in step , you will need to retry printing, because this operation cancels any print jobs in progress.
If you cannot remove the paper or the paper tears inside the machine, or if the paper jam error continues after removing the paper, contact a Canon service representative.
Important : You cannot load Credit Card sized paper in the landscape orientation.
Hope this helps.
Have a good day.
Dec 06, 2009 |
Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...