Question about HP Officejet Pro L7580 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Screen says carriage jam. can't find
Follow these steps and your problem will be solved
* Turn off the printer by pressing the Power button
* If the optional HP Internal Battery is not installed in the printer, unplug the printer power cord. Wait about 10 seconds, then plug the power cord back in.
* If the optional HP Internal Battery is installed in the printer, unplug the printer power cord, if it is plugged in. Open the battery compartment cover and remove the battery. Wait about 10 seconds, then reinstall the battery. If desired, plug in the power cord.
Turn on the printer. The printer checks for paper in the paper path and will automatically eject the jammed paper. Press OK to continue.
If the paper came part way through the front of the printer, gently pull the paper towards you to remove it.
If the paper did not come part way through the front of the printer, try removing it from the back of the printer like this
1 Remove the paper from the In tray, then push in the catches to release the in tray.
2 Open the In tray to a horizontal position.
3 Gently pull the jammed paper to remove it from the back of the printer.
4. Before you lift the In tray to close it, make sure it is pushed all the way to the right on its hinges.
5. Lift the In tray up until it snaps back into paper-loading position
Open and close the pen door on the front of the printer to make sure it is securely latched.
Posted on Apr 23, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 05, 2016 | HP Photosmart 5520 Multifunction Inkjet...
on May 20, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 21, 2014 | HP Photosmart C5280 Printer
Dec 30, 2010 | HP Photosmart 4180 All-in-One Printer
May 18, 2010 | Epson Stylus CX9400 Photo Printer
Dec 10, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 29, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 11, 2017 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!