Question about Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTI Digital Camera
Battery charger says the battery is charged. When the battery is inserted and the power is turned on nothing happens. Sometimes a little red light comes on the right side of the camera
Hi there please follow the steps and let me know the result.
1. Ensure batteries are fully charged.
2. Look carefully between the lens and the camera body for any sand, dirt or any damaged etc.
3. Try turning the camera with the lens facing down and shake to dislodge anything stuck
4. Try removing batteries and memory card, wait 5 minutes and refit the battery only.
5. turn on camera and see.if working then fix the memory card & again turn on the camera. If working then fine . Otherwise format the memory card and fix back in camera again & try. Make sure before format the memory card take a back up all photos in your computer then format. If no luck then reset or restore the camera setting by pressing Menu key for 2 sec .. in not done the press both Menu & self time key for 2 - 4 sec.
i hope it will gives you success. Thanks & Before you leave, if you have found my information helpful and if you haven't already done so then please press the ACCEPT button, this is how I am paid for helping you today. POSITIVE feedback & bonus is appreciated
Posted on Apr 23, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 14, 2014 | FUJIFILM Cameras
Feb 12, 2014 | Canon MVX20I Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Feb 25, 2010 | Olympus FE-280 Digital Camera
Feb 19, 2010 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS5 Digital Camera
Nov 27, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare M883 Digital Camera
May 01, 2009 | Nikon Coolpix S210 Digital Camera
Nov 14, 2008 | Olympus FE-230 Digital Camera
May 06, 2017 | Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTI Digital Camera
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: