Question about Polaroid i737 Digital Camera
Hi there please follow the steps and let me know the result.
1. Ensure batteries are fully charged.
2. Look carefully between the lens and the camera body for any sand, dirt or any damaged etc.
3. Try turning the camera with the lens facing down and shake to dislodge anything stuck
4. Try removing batteries and memory card, wait 5 minutes and refit the battery only.
5. turn on camera and see.if working then fix the memory card & again turn on the camera. If working then fine . Otherwise format the memory card and fix back in camera again & try. Make sure before format the memory card take a back up all photos in your computer then format. If no luck then reset or restore the camera setting by pressing Menu key for 2 sec .. in not done the press both Menu & self time key for 2 - 4 sec.
i hope it will gives you success. Thanks & Before you leave, if you have found my information helpful and if you haven't already done so then please press the ACCEPT button, this is how I am paid for helping you today. POSITIVE feedback & bonus is appreciated
Posted on Apr 23, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 15, 2017 | Polaroid Photography
May 06, 2017 | Polaroid 600 Film Camera
Mar 09, 2011 | Polaroid Spectra AF Instant Camera
Mar 04, 2011 | Polaroid i830 Digital Camera
Oct 06, 2009 | Polaroid i733LP Digital Camera
Jan 31, 2009 | Polaroid i631 Digital Camera
Oct 23, 2008 | Polaroid 690 SLR Instant Camera
Jul 27, 2008 | Polaroid T737 Digital Camera
Mar 28, 2008 | Polaroid i733LP Digital Camera
Oct 17, 2017 | Polaroid i737 Digital Camera
111 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: