Question about Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W50 Digital Camera
Hi there please follow the steps and let me know the result.
1. Ensure batteries are fully charged.
2. Look carefully between the lens and the camera body for any sand, dirt or any damaged etc.
3. Try turning the camera with the lens facing down and shake to dislodge anything stuck
4. Try removing batteries and memory card, wait 5 minutes and refit the battery only.
5. turn on camera and see.if working then fix the memory card & again turn on the camera. If working then fine . Otherwise format the memory card and fix back in camera again & try. Make sure before format the memory card take a back up all photos in your computer then format. If no luck then reset or restore the camera setting by pressing Menu key for 2 sec .. in not done the press both Menu & self time key for 2 - 4 sec.
i hope it will gives you success. Thanks & Before you leave, if you have found my information helpful and if you haven't already done so then please press the ACCEPT button, this is how I am paid for helping you today. POSITIVE feedback & bonus is appreciated
Posted on Apr 23, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 07, 2012 | Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTI Digital Camera
Sep 23, 2011 | Cameras
Feb 08, 2011 | Kodak EASYSHARE M1063 Digital Camera
Nov 24, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare C633 Digital Camera
Nov 09, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare M1033 Digital Camera
Sep 20, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE M763 Digital Camera
May 07, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare Z700 Digital Camera
Aug 04, 2008 | Cameras
Apr 20, 2008 | Kodak EasyShare V1003 Digital Camera
Jun 05, 2014 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W50 Digital Camera
99 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!