Question about HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Reset the product:
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
Posted on May 05, 2009
I had the same problem and this is what I did to fix it.
Go to control panel
look to left and find scanners and cameras
a pop up should direct you to scanning options and will lead your scanner to scan the item
hope this helps
Posted on May 11, 2009
1- Turn off power and unplug from power source.
2- Open right side of printer (looking at the front).
3- Disconnect,by pulling gently, both white flat ribbon cables off the main circuit board.
4- Plug in power source and turn printer on. Wait till you get a error message and push "OK".
5- Unplug power source.
6- Reconnect the flat ribbon cables by aligning and carefully pushing into the conectors on the main circuit board.
7- Plug in power source and turn printer on (Printer preparing occurred).
Posted on Oct 07, 2009
This is only some thing you can try it may work.
1. Press and hold "left arrow" key
2. Press the "setup" key and release both keys
3. Press and release the "OK" button
4. Press and release the right arrow button until the display says “System Configuration Menu”. 2. Press and release the “OK” button.
5. Display should say “Hardware failure status”. If not there already, Arrow Key over to “Hardware failure status”,
6. Press and release the “OK” button.
7. Display should say “Hardware failure status: Clear. Press OK to clear”.
8. Press and release the “OK” Button. Message changes to “Hardware failure status Cleared. Press Cancel to continue”.
9. Press and release the “CANCEL” button as many times as necessary, so that, either the “Welcome to Photosmart Express” screen appears, or, the “Ink System Failure” screen appears. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PRINT AT THIS STAGE.
10. Using the Power Button, turn the unit OFF and unplug the power cable from back of the printer and wall outlet.
11. Wait 30 seconds for the power to get discharged and then plug the power cable into the wall outlet first and then into the back of the printer
12. Turn the unit on. The printer may display message “USE POWER BUTTON TO SHUTDOWN THE PRINTER” followed by “PRESS OK TO CONTINUE”. Press OK.
13. If the printer has already initialized, then go to the next step. If not, the printer will start the “ONE TIME INK INITIALIZATION PROCESS”. Allow this process to complete and do not interrupt. Once the initialization process is complete, the printer will print out a Diagnostic Page.
14. To verify printer functionality print a SELF TEST PAGE. If SELF TEST prints, then printer is ready for use or Software Installation.
15. If the error is still there, or reoccurs the printer is already defective.
1. Press the On button to turn the printer off.
2. Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
3. Remove all the ink cartridges.
4. Wait two minutes.
5. Plug the power cord into the back of the printer.
6. Press the On button to turn the printer on.
7. Install the ink cartridges when prompted.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Mar 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 28, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
May 07, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Apr 28, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Feb 01, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Jan 18, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Jul 18, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Jul 16, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Feb 03, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3210 All-In-One InkJet...
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!