Question about Insignia IS 20" TV040919 TV
There is not factory setting or reset thing on this tv. I looked but didn't see it. But what are the picture factory settings. My tv is green and I just want the green tint to go away.
Reset by powering off and unplugging from the wall outlet. If green problem persists than your Green CRT tube could be bad and in need of repair - they go out all of a sudden.
Posted on May 26, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2016 | Televison & Video
Nov 14, 2007 | Televison & Video
Jan 17, 2015 | Vizio E320i-A0 32 Class LED Smart TV
Jun 30, 2014 | RCA LED29B30RQ 29" LED TV 1366x768, 60 Hz,...
May 12, 2014 | Samsung LN-S2651D 26 in. LCD Television
Picture Mode: Movie
Color Tone Warm1
Digital NR Auto
Black Adjust Low
Dynamic Contrast Low
Color Space Auto
Edge Enhancement On
My Color Control
Auto Motion Plus 120hz: Low
Feb 28, 2014 | Samsung UN55C6500VFXZA 55in Led Hdtv 1080p...
The VIDEO STATUS button gives you a choice of three TV picture display settings, including a
display of your own preferences.
Standard - Resets the picture display to the factory settings.
Dynamic - Heightens contrast.
Theater - Gives a rich, film-like look to video. (AV-27D303, AV-27D203 and AV-20D303 only)
Sports - When you watch a sports program. (AV-27330, AV-27320 and AV-27S33 only)
Press the VIDEO STATUS button repetedly to get these choices.
Aug 13, 2011 | JVC AV-27750 27" TV
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Jan 11, 2011 | Philips Televison & Video
394 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: