Question about Intel Motherboard
Keyboard shows on question mark tab french, also on the enxt 2 to its left and on the 2 above the question mark tab Why é
You can change the keyboard to suit the one that is fitted - I can give you detailed instructions but first kindly advise me what keyboard you have [what symbol is above the 3 on it's key]. What is the operating system?
Please rate this advice as fixya and I will give you full instructions how to set keyboard type and do away with the unnecessary utility on the taskbar.
Posted on Mar 24, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 30, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Mar 02, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jul 19, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 11, 2011 | HP 430864-001 - HP Compaq nx6325 Full...
Jun 09, 2011 | Computers & Internet
3. Unscrew the hard drive cover. Grab the hard drive tab and shift the hard drive to the left to unplug it. Lift the hard drive out of the bay.
4. Unscrew and remove the PCI memory cover, the optical drive cover, and switch cover.
5. Unscrew the two screws that hold the keyboard to the base, these are located in the middle of the rear panel. Flip the laptop over so it is right side up, open and remove the keyboard by using the keyboard release switches located above the keyboard. Next, unplug the Toshiba Satellite U205-S5067 Fan cable.
6. Close the laptop and turn it over so it is bottom up. Unscrew the display assembly screws located under the laptop screen hinges. Turn the laptop over so it is right side up. Open the laptop and unplug the display assembly cable and disconnect the wireless antenna from the display assembly. Unscrew the display assembly from the laptop base and remove.
7. Unplug the mouse pad cable. Turn the laptop over so the bottom side is up and unscrew the base screws which are located along all four sides of the laptop base. Gently remove the base of the laptop.
8. Turn the laptop over so it is right side up. Unplug the fan cable from the circuit board. Unscrew the screws holding the Toshiba Satellite U205-S5067 CPU fan assembly to the laptop. Lift the fan assembly out of the laptop.
9. Insert the new Toshiba Satellite U205-S5067 CPU fan assembly into the lap top. Screw the assembly unit to the lap top and plug the Toshiba Satellite U205-S5067 CPU cooling fan cable into the circuit board.
10. Reassemble the laptop by repeating the previous steps in reverse order.
Hope this helps.
Apr 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 01, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 17, 2009 | HP 418446-001 - HP Special Edition L2000...
Feb 21, 2009 | IBM Thinkpad I1400 2621 Planar TV...
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!