Question about Cell Phones
Hi,the network problem you are encountering with your phone might be as a result of network band selection problem,or probably there is a loss of connection between the antenna and the band interface,
However,the solution provided below will help you in order to fix the network problem on your phone;
1. You have to observe the handset if it has to do with setting the network band for the appropriate subscriber required of the phone.
2. If it is phone that has up to three network band you select them one after the other to get the appropriate band for the subscriber, you them register it.
3. Check if the antenna is touching the board interface, if not do so by soldering the antenna to the board interface.
4. Take a close look if anything is removed or pull off from the network area board e.g. chips, capacitors, IC diode etc.
5. Check if any resistor or chips are not soldering very well then you solder them,with the help of a soldering iron.
6. If not still, you service the board by partial washing and heating,you can heat with the help of light bulb in an enclosed box.
7. But you must ensure the board is cool before you must couple it.
8. If no still network you can rewrite the program by means of software.
Thanks and take care
Posted on Apr 23, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 01, 2013 | Samsung Lands Phones
on Jan 20, 2010 | Cell Phones
Nov 27, 2011 | Nokia 6710 Navigator Cell Phone
May 22, 2011 | Health & Beauty
Sep 22, 2010 | Nokia 5310 Cellular Phone
Dec 14, 2009 | Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
Nov 07, 2009 | Sony Ericsson K200i champagne on Orange...
Apr 28, 2009 | Cell Phones
Oct 28, 2008 | Nokia 2610 Cellular Phone
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!